The Community: Objectives
The achievement of a series of objectives is sought through the community, the most important being the following:
- Establish a self-sufficient community.
- Provide an improvement in the standard quality of life of the members.
- Extend the social, productive and cultural capability between all of the members.
- Create social and community programs.
- Instill in the members, the need to share in a healthy, peaceful and well intentioned way with others.
- Protect the environment and the eco systems that exist in the area.
- Promote the establishment of environmental education programs.
- Promote scientific investigation in different areas.
- Promote the rational management of land through appropriate techniques.
- Promote the rescue of the legends and traditions of the local indigenous population.
- Buy land to complete a Biological Corridor between the D.B.R and the A.I.P, for protection and education, especially for the future generations.